Power Prep Module
for CNC Motor Drivers
Picture of PMDX-135-8020 module for use up to 80 Volts DC at up 20 Amperes.
Click on image for larger view
(Photo of PMDX-135-5020 coming soon. Photos are representative. The
capacitors may vary in style and appearance.
The PMDX-135 is a power preparation module for use with CNC motor drivers
- Offered in 80 volt and 50 volt versions
- Supplies up to 20 Amperes of filtered, unregulated DC when connected to a suitable input transformer
- Includes electronic load "DUMP" to help prevent overvoltage when motors produce "back EMF" during rapid deceleration
- Provides rapid power off discharge of storage capacitors (under 5 seconds) for additional user safety
- Utilizes multiple filter capacitors in order to better handle ripple current heating effects
- Utilizes heavy duty bridge rectifier mounted to a large heatsink
- Indicators furnished for "DC Output ON" and back EMF "DUMP"
- Ideal power source for our PMDX-132 Breakout/Motherboard Combo for Geckodrive stepper motor drivers
- Can be used to power all models of Geckodrive stepper and servo motor drivers and also drivers from many other vendors
- Has enough power capability to run 4 Geckodrive stepper motor drivers at full power
** Geckodrive, Inc. the maker of the Gecko motor drivers does not manufacture, sell, or provide techincal support for the PMDX-135.
Download the manual in PDF format here (revision 1.2, 340 KB).
The PMDX-135-8020 is priced at $119.00
and the PMDX-135-5020 is priced at $107.00
For International customers or for alternate payment
options - click HERE
Related Products From Other Vendors
(these links lead to products not sold directly by PMDX, you will be leaving our web site)
Stepper motor drivers
heavy duty (1000 VA) Chinese toroidal transformer from Antek (model AN-10450)
heavy duty (1000 VA) Hammond toroidal transformer from Allied Electronics
medium duty (800 VA) Avel toroidal transformer from Parts Express
Canadian vendor of toroidal