Author Topic: pmdx 411  (Read 2958 times)

bballish

• View Profile
pmdx 411
« on: October 29, 2015, 12:14:31 AM »
Hi
I am having a problem configuring mach4.I  am using win7 64 bit and pmdx 411.When I go into mach4 and select the config tab then the motors tab it wont let me put any info in the boxes at the bottom of screen.Im new to all of this and any help would be great.

Thanks

Bob at PMDX

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • PMDX
Re: pmdx 411
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 01:04:20 AM »
I presume that you are running a copy of the PMDX-Sample profile, or a profile that has the PMDX-SmartBOB plug-in enabled and selected as the motion device.

When you first display the "Motors" tab in the config dialog, the tuning parameter fields along the bottom of the window ("Counts per Unit", "Velocity", etc.) are grayed out.  You must click on one of the four motors in the upper right ("Motor0", "Motor1", etc.) in order to enable the fields and allow you to edit them.

NOTE: Click on the text "Motor0", etc. and not on the check box.  Clicking on the check box will check (enable) or un-check (disable) that motor, but will not enable the tuning param fields.

If this is not the problem you have been having, or if this doesn't work, let me know.

Bob
Engineering Hell: Everything's right and nothing works.
Bob's Corollary: If everything's right and nothing works, double check your assumptions.