Author Topic: Pmdx Plugin not remembering settings!  (Read 1989 times)

shook

• View Profile
Pmdx Plugin not remembering settings!
« on: June 01, 2019, 10:05:05 PM »
Hi,
   I recently got my Mach4 and PMDX 424 working together to do some bench testing but when making some changes within the PMDX plugin the changes are not saved when closing Mach4 even after checking OK box on plugin after changes have been made. When i bring Mach back up and run the plugin the changes are not there as the plugin reverts back to its default settings.

shook

• View Profile
Re: Pmdx Plugin not remembering settings!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:37:42 PM »
    I believe that the issue that i was seeing was that even though i got out of the Mach4 program after making changes to the pmdx plugin i was not seeing them saved as i never shut down and restarted Windows. I turned ON my laptop this morning that is running Mach4 and the changes showed up that i made within the pmdx plugin. Should pay more attention!

12strings

• View Profile
Re: Pmdx Plugin not remembering settings!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 10:49:51 PM »
That is bizarre.  You should not have to reboot the PC for Mach4 to remember settings.

If you  come across this situation again, try running a different profile (such as the stock Mach4Mill profile) and see if you can change a setting, exit Mach4, restart Mach4 and still see the new setting.