Author Topic: PMDX: No synchronized position from motion planner  (Read 2846 times)

idkjohn

• View Profile
PMDX: No synchronized position from motion planner
« on: August 25, 2019, 06:36:31 PM »
I keep getting random hang-ups while running an M6 or touch command.  As soon as it touches the plate the control is disabled and some times it says "PMDX: No synchronized position from motion planner".  It will fail about 1 out of 3 probes.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mach4 Build 3804
Windows 10 - 64 bit
Plug-In 0.53.263
Firmware Version 0.60.208

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: PMDX: No synchronized position from motion planner
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:23:50 PM »
Normally an M6 command does not do a touch off. Do you have a custom M6 macro?

Please provide some additional information to help us investigate the problem.

If you do have a custom M6 macro, please send us a copy of it.

Also, Please create a debug log for us so that we can try to track down this issue.  Follow the basic instructions here, with one exception:

https://faq.pmdx.com/content/2/3/en/how-to-capture-a-debug-log-file-and-send-to-pmdx.html

Instead of selecting "debug" in the "Debug Mode" column, select "Motion Info".  After you have re-created this issue, disable the debug log and create a profile package and email that to us or post it in this forum.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 09:25:55 PM »
OOPS.... I did not tell you the correct DEBUG settings for the log files.  In the "Debug Mode" section, select "Debug" as in the normal FAQ instructions.  In the "Enable Additional Debug Settings" section check the "Motion Log" and "Position Log" boxes.

James

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 09:55:02 PM »
i had the same issue. wound up getting a uc100 and it works great