Power Prep Module
for CNC Motor Drivers
PMDX-136-5010 module for use up to 50 Volts DC at up 10 Amperes.
Click on image for larger view
The PMDX-136 is a power preparation module for use with CNC motor drivers
- Supplies up to 10 Amperes of filtered, unregulated DC when connected to a suitable input transformer
- Includes electronic load "DUMP" to help prevent overvoltage when motors produce "back EMF" during rapid deceleration
- Provides rapid power off discharge of storage capacitors (under 5 seconds) for additional user safety
- Utilizes multiple filter capacitors in order to better handle ripple current heating effects
- Utilizes heavy duty bridge rectifier mounted to a large heatsink
- Indicators furnished for "DC Output ON" and back EMF "DUMP"
- Ideal power source for our PMDX-132 Breakout/Motherboard Combo for Geckodrive stepper motor drivers
- Can be used to power all models of Geckodrive stepper and servo motor drivers and also drivers from many other vendors
- Designed for light to medium duty systems. For more voltage or current, see the PMDX-135
** Geckodrive, Inc. the maker of the Gecko motor drivers does not manufacture, sell, or
provide techincal support for the PMDX-136.
Download the manual in PDF format here (revision 1.0, 252 KB).
The PMDX-136-5010 is priced at $55.00
For International customers or for alternate payment
options - click HERE
Related Products From Other Vendors
(these links lead to products not sold directly by PMDX, you will be leaving our web site)
Stepper motor drivers
Typical medium duty (500 VA) Avel toroidal transformer from Parts Express
Canadian vendor of toroidal